We serve Tampa/St. Petersburg based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
Voted one of the most popular places to live by a Pew Research Center study, The Greater Tampa Bay area serves as the major hub of industry and tourism in central Florida. Getting your business geared up to take on the possibilities the Tampa/St. Pete area offers can prove daunting.
Whether you’re just starting your foray into the Tampa market or if you’re an established brand, looking for more effective ways to manage your supply line, Phase V Fulfillment Company can help streamline your product processing systems. As a third-party logistics company, Phase V partners with you to save you money, in a comprehensive solution that gets your products into your customers’ hands in a timely fashion, with real time inventory management tools. Scalable and flexible, Phase V grows with you, allowing you to focus on developing your products, instead of managing your inventory.
Phase V Fulfillment Company works with your Tampa/St. Petersburg business
For Tampa and St. Petersburg-based businesses, partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company, means Phase V will work to get to know your central Florida business inside and out, providing customized, scalable solutions for your brand’s order fulfillment initiatives. Conveniently and strategically located in nearby Ft. Myers, a mere two hours away (as well as in Phoenix, Arizona), Phase V will reduce your warehouse rent and labor overhead, by carefully storing your products in our secure, humidity controlled storage facilities with air conditioning capabilities. With a prime location near local and international ports of call and shipping routes, Phase V expertly processes all of your orders from start to finish and afterwards, when applicable.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Customer Management is key at Phase V because we understand customer support is important for your business. By increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, we are helping you build long term customer relationships. Becoming your partner means we will work with your company to improve the process and offer reporting that provides full transparency at all times.
- Fulfillment Services such as Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment. Phase V accurately manages your inventory using stock keeping units (SKUs) when receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders to your customers. The packing pros at Phase V are ready to follow your custom packing instructions. We use the latest in logistics technology to provide flexible order fulfillment procedures customized for your brand whether you’re an e-commerce vendor, online retailer, small business, startup or large retailer in need of international fulfillment services. Phase V’s logistics advisers will work with you to increase efficiency and reduce costs making the process stress-free.
- Order & Inventory Management is seamless with Phase V’s easy-to-use, real time inventory monitoring that integrates smoothly with most shopping carts, thoroughly automating your inventory management system. We manage and process your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders all while following rigorous procedures using SKUs to maintain the highest level of accuracy possible based on our experience over the last 30 years. You are able to see changes in your inventory instantaneously on our web-based dashboard as well as monitor inventory forecasts so you can plan ahead and make the best financial decisions for your company. From the moment your inventory is received at the Phase V warehouse until the moment it has reached its final destination, you will be informed every step of the way.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics through Phase V’s dedicated operations network will support all of your business needs. Fulfillment warehouses conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, offering secure, humidity controlled storage with air conditioning capabilities for your products continually audit inbound and outbound inventory. Customized distribution programs for your company offer domestic and international distribution all while updating inventory so you can track products throughout the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions are key to fulfillment solutions that work well. Our customized, state-of-the-art fulfillment software allows you 24/7 visibility through our web-based dashboard. You will be able to easily create and monitor existing orders, search and edit orders, view inventory levels, receive low inventory alerts, check return statuses, view invoices and inventory reports, and much more.
Phase V Fulfillment Company has experience with a vast array of businesses in many industries. Phase V customer service reps are ready to work with your Tampa/St. Pete company, in any industry, to improve your fulfillment process. Below is an overview of some of the industries we have worked with:
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Nutrition Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetic Pharmaceuticals
- Pet Products
- Small Electronics
Phase V Fulfillment has 30 years of experience in increasing sales with our fully automated fulfillment systems. We work with businesses of any size in any industry in the Tampa and St. Petersburg area whether you’re just starting out or you have decades of experience. From processing in-store orders to implementing e-commerce shopping carts, from multiple channels into our inventory control system, your business’s consistent customer care stance works to create brand loyalty amongst your clients for years at a time.
You can focus on the future of your brand and leave the packing and shipping to Phase V with transparent, real time inventory monitoring. Contact us to learn how we can work with your Tampa/St. Petersburg-based business to save you money and grow your brand, with our tailored options, customized to your fulfillment needs.