We serve Salt Lake City based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
Once known as the “Crossroads of the West” for its railroad and mining activities, Salt Lake City, Utah’s modern economy is service-based, hosting professional and business services, including a number of global headquarters, plus Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations. The Salt Lake-Ogden-Provo area is home to many companies of all sizes, with many opportunities to thrive in Salt Lake’s bustling business sector. There is also a bustling tourism industry in and around Salt Lake City. If your Salt Lake area business is thriving and you’re growing at a pace that’s got you wondering where you are going to store your increasing inventory and how you will coordinate order processing and inventory management with the staff you have in place, maybe it is time to consider outsourcing your supply chain operations. A third party logistics company could save a lot of money in warehouse costs and your labor overhead.
Phase V Fulfillment Company can streamline your business
For Salt Lake and Tooele County local businesses partnering with our one-of-a-kind fulfillment company means that we will meet with you to learn what works best for your company’s needs. With customizable, scalable solutions, Phase V develops a plan to automate your order processing and inventory management, to save you money and keep your talent doing what they do best, creating new products. Our secure, humidity controlled and ambient temperature facilities in Ft. Myers, Florida are conveniently, as well as strategically, located near domestic and international shipping routes and international ports of call. From our prime location on Florida’s west coast, Phase V specialists process your orders from picking and packing to shipping, for on-time delivery and increased customer satisfaction.
Phase V’s comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services such as Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment are all offered by Phase V. Phase V warehouse personnel accurately manage your company’s inventory using stock keeping units (SKUs) throughout all phases - receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders to your customers. Our packing pros at Phase V are onboard to follow your custom packing instructions. Using the latest in logistics technology, we provide flexible order processing procedures customized for your brand, whether you are an e-commerce vendor, online retailer, small business, startup or large retailer in need of domestic or international fulfillment services. Increasing efficiency saves time and improves sales. Phase V’s logistics advisers will work with you to increase efficiency and reduce costs for a stress-free process.
- Order & Inventory Management is smooth with Phase V’s easy-to-use, data-driven, real-time inventory monitoring that integrates seamlessly with most shopping carts, automating your inventory management system. We manage and process your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders, following rigorous procedures, using SKUs to maintain optimum accuracy levels, drawing on our experience over the last 30 years. You can check changes in your inventory instantly on our web-based dashboard, view inventory forecasts and perform other planning tasks, so you can make the best financial decisions for your company. Our software keeps you informed from the moment your products are received in our facilities, until your orders are delivered to their final destinations.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics is taken care of when your Salt Lake City business partners with Phase V. We support all of your business needs. Our warehouse, strategically located in Ft. Myers, Florida, offers secure, humidity controlled and ambient temperature, with continually audited inbound and outbound inventory. We offer customized distribution programs for your company’s domestic and international distribution and allow you to track products throughout the shipping process.
- Dedicated Technology Solutions are essential to fulfillment that performs well. Our customized, state-of-the-art inventory management software allows you 24/7 visibility, through our web-based dashboard. With the ability to easily create and monitor existing orders, you can also search and edit orders, view inventory levels, receive low inventory alerts, check return statuses, view invoices and inventory reports, and much more.
- Customer Management Phase V understands customer support is key to your growing business. By increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, we are helping you build long-term customer relationships. When you partner with us, we will work with your company, no matter how small or large, to improve processes and offer full transparent reporting at all times.
Phase V Fulfillment Company is experienced in working with a diverse array of businesses in many different industries. Phase V customer service reps are geared up to work with your Salt Lake City area business to improve your fulfillment process. Some of the industries we have worked with include:
- Fashion Apparel
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
Phase V Fulfillment’s 30 years of experience has been shown to increase sales with our automated fulfillment systems. Phase V welcomes businesses of all sizes, in any industry, in the Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden and surrounding areas, whether you are just starting out or you have long-term experience in business. Processing in-store orders, implementing e-commerce shopping carts, coordinating multi-channel orders and centralizing your inventory control system, customers will appreciate your consistently satisfying customer experience, creating brand loyalty with no-hassle return orders and referrals.
Phase V Fulfillment Company lets you focus on the future of your Salt Lake City brand and leave the packing and shipping to and real-time inventory monitoring to us. Contact Phase V to find out more about how we can work with your Great Basin-based business to save you money and grow your brand, with customized options that meet your fulfillment needs.