We serve Memphis based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
Memphis promotes so many different industries, as a hub of commerce that houses several Fortune 500 companies. The largest city on the Mississippi River plays host to a rich art and musical heritage and goes all out to entertain and impress visitors with her vast array of tourist attractions and cultural festivals. For companies large and small, just starting out or established, long-standing institutions, Memphis is where growth opportunities abound. If your expanding Shelby County business is moving into a new phase that requires supply chain flow revamping to accommodate increased sales, it might be a good time to think about outsourcing your order processes and inventory management to a third-party logistics company, before you go out and rent warehouse space and hire staff that needs to be trained in picking, packing, shipping and inventory skills.
Phase V Fulfillment Company’s one-of-a-kind solutions work with your Memphis business
Phase V Fulfillment Company can help you organize, streamline and optimize your supply chain operations, in one comprehensive, cost-effective plan of action for your Memphis area business. It’s simple. We partner with you; we take the time to sit down with you and find out just what will work for your order fulfillment needs, helping you save time and money as your company expands. Flexible and scalable, Phase V Fulfillment allows you and your Memphis team to concentrate on new projects and other aspects of your southwestern Tennessee business and leave your order processing to us.
Phase V’s experience as a third-party logistics provider extends to many types of businesses. Since 1980, we’ve been improving processes in a wide variety of industries. With skilled customer service reps ready to assist your Memphis company, some of the industries we have worked with include:
- Fashion Apparel
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
Our comprehensive fulfillment services include
- Fulfillment Services: From Pick & Pack to Order Fulfillment and Wholesale Fulfillment to Direct to Consumer Fulfillment, Phase V manages your product inventory strategically with SKUs (stock keeping units), while receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping your orders. Our state-of-the-art logistics technology is tailored for your small startup, large retail, ecommerce or online business. Our logistics experts constantly tweak your brand to reduce costs and improve customer experience.
- Order & Inventory Management: Real time inventory monitoring that’s intuitive and user-friendly integrates smoothly with most online shopping carts, completely automating your inventory management system. Phase V processes your orders, managing backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders, maintaining the highest possible accuracy levels due to our experience in the fulfillment industry. Our web-based dashboard gives you the ability to see changes in your inventory, as they happen, as well as monitor inventory forecasts and analyze your data so you can plan ahead to accommodate your expanding customer base. You get access to your inventory info, every step of the way through Phase V’s inventory management system.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics: Phase V’s dedicated operations network supports all of your business needs. Our fulfillment warehouses, conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona provide secure, humidity controlled storage, with air conditioning capabilities, for your inventory. We continually audit your inbound and outbound inventory, customizing distribution programs that offer domestic and international distribution for your Memphis based business, continuously updating your inventory and allowing you and your customers to track products during the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions: Crucial to successful fulfillment solutions, our state-of-the-art, custom-fitted fulfillment software allows you 24/7 visibility through our web-based dashboard. Easily create and monitor existing orders, edit orders, view inventory levels, check return statuses, receive low inventory alerts, view invoices, create inventory reports, and so much more.
- Customer Management: Phase V believes that customer support is the lifeline of any sustainable business. Improving customer satisfaction and promoting brand loyalty, we help you build long term customer relationships. As your partner, Phase V joins forces with your Memphis area business to improve your processes and offer full transparency at all times.
Phase V Fulfillment Company’s one-stop shopping platform can help your Memphis, TN business grow into your next phase of development. We save your business time and money as Phase V works with your vision to help you grow and expand, without compromising your unique Memphis beat. Contact us to see how Phase V can help your Shelby County company sidestep the growing pain blues.