We serve Knoxville based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
As Tennessee’s third largest city and the original capital of the "Agriculture and Commerce" state, Knoxville attracts many US businesses to this progressive and modern city, located at the center of the eastern US. From the US Department of Energy, to the University of Tennessee to the many nearby tourist attractions, Knoxville is situated on the mighty Tennessee River and serves as a gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains.
With a diverse, commercial environment, Knoxville hosts many industries including fashion, automotive, housing, aluminum products, computer peripherals, electronics, plastics and pleasure boats. Before your Knoxville business starts experiencing growing pains relating to warehouse woes, labor costs and supply chain headaches brought on by increased sales, take some time to consider outsourcing your order fulfillment operations to help streamline your company’s focus on timely order and inventory operations, in line with your forward movement, instead of losing your creative momentum on processing current orders and tracking inventory.
Partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company is one practical, cost-effective way to move your inventory efficiently and rapidly through your supply chain.
Phase V Fulfillment Company’s experience in a wide array of industries indicates that we are ready to assist your large or small Knoxville area businesses with all of your fulfillment needs. Some of the industries we have worked with over the years include:
- Fashion Apparel
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
Phase V Fulfillment Company partners with your Knoxville business
Partnering with Knoxville area businesses, Phase V Fulfillment Company works with you to get to know your eastern Tennessee business and develop customized, scalable solutions for your order fulfillment initiatives. Our facilities, strategically located, in nearby Ft. Myers, Florida, reduce your warehouse rent and labor overhead by skillfully and carefully storing your products in our humidity controlled and ambient temperature storage. Situated near all local and international ports of call and shipping routes, Phase V processes all of your orders expertly, from our warehouse to your customers’ hands and further, if necessary.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services - From Pick & Pack and Order Fulfillment to Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment, Phase V will skillfully manage your inventory with stock keeping units (SKUs), when receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders to your customers. Phase V’s packing experts follow your custom packing instructions, complete with all branded and marketing materials. Using the latest in logistics technology, our staff provides flexible order fulfillment procedures, designed for your brand, whether you’re a small business, a startup, a large retailer, an e-commerce vendor, or an online retailer in need of international fulfillment services. Our logistics advisers work with you to improve brand efficiency and lower costs, making the whole process stress-free from beginning to end.
- Order & Inventory Management - Phase V’s easy-to-use, real time inventory monitoring software integrates seamlessly with most online shopping carts, systematically automating your inventory management system. Our experienced personnel manage and process your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders; all while we adhere to rigorous procedures, with the use of SKUs to maintain ultimate accuracy levels based on our experience as a third-party logistics company. Meeting your need to track changes in your inventory instantaneously, our web-based dashboard allows you to see your orders in real time, as well as letting you monitor inventory forecasts in order for your staff to plan ahead, getting a jump on the best decisions for your company’s increasing sales. From receiving your inventory at the Phase V facility to delivering your orders to their final destinations, you will be updated about each order, every step of the journey.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics - Phase V’s dedicated operations network works to support all of your company’s needs. Conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida, our fulfillment facility offers humidity controlled and ambient temperature storage for your product lines. At Phase V, we continually audit inbound and outbound inventory, developing customized distribution programs for your Knox County company, offering domestic and international distribution, as well as instant inventory updates, so you can track orders at any point in the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions - A must for fulfillment operations to function properly; our customized, state-of-the-art fulfillment software allows you 24/7 visibility through our web-based dashboard. Easily create and monitor current orders, search and edit existing orders, view inventory levels, set up low inventory alerts, check return statuses, view invoices and inventory reports, and so much more.
- Customer Management - A critical component at Phase V because we understand customer care and support is essential for your brand’s expansion. Improving customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, we are on a mission to help foster your long-term customer relationships. With Phase V as your partner, we work with your Knoxville-based business to improve your processes, offering reporting that provides full transparency at all times.
With our 30-year success in increasing sales, Phase V’s fully automated fulfillment systems are structured to work with all businesses in the Knoxville, TN area, large or small, established or just starting up. From coordinating your multi-channel sales, to processing in-store orders, to integrating with your e-commerce shopping carts, through our transparent inventory software, your company’s consistent customer support creates brand loyalty and builds strong client relationships for years to come.
Packing and shipping your products from one location, with instant, real time inventory monitoring, you can afford to focus on your business’s future and leave the rest to Phase V Fulfillment Services. Contact us to find out how we can work with your Greater Knoxville area enterprise, growing your brand and your bottom line with our customized solutions, tailored to your company’s fulfillment needs.