We serve Jacksonville based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
As the most populous city in the southeastern US, Jacksonville shines as a seaport town and the northern Florida capital of commerce, culture and finance. That’s where Phase V Fulfillment Company comes in. Just putting down roots in a new business or dealing with the growing pains of an established brand, Phase V third-party logistics company offers a myriad of scalable options, to help you streamline your Jacksonville company’s product processing and inventory management systems. Experienced in everything from warehousing, to packing and shipping integration, to customer care and inventory management, we specialize in assisting Jacksonville companies in using their valuable human resources to focus on brand development, instead of wasting valuable talent on order processing and inventory management.
Phase V Fulfillment Company has experience with businesses in many industries and our customer service reps are ready to assist Jacksonville-based businesses of any size in any industry with their fulfillment needs. Below is an overview of some industries we have worked with:
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Nutrition Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetic Pharmaceuticals
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Pet Products
- Small Electronics
Phase V Fulfillment Company partners with your Jacksonville business
For Jacksonville-based businesses, partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company, means Phase V will work to get to know your northeastern Florida business inside and out, providing customized, scalable solutions for your brand’s order fulfillment initiatives. Strategically located, in nearby Ft. Myers, we reduce your warehouse rent and labor overhead, by skillfully and carefully storing your products in our protected, secure, humidity controlled and ambient temperature storage facilities. Situated near local and international ports of call and shipping routes, Phase V expertly processes all of your orders from start to finish and afterwards, when applicable.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services such as Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment. The experts at Phase V rigorously manage your inventory, no matter how small or how large, with the use of stock keeping units (SKUs) when receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders. Your company’s specialized packing instructions will be followed for every package. We use the latest in logistics technology to provide flexible order fulfillment procedures customized for your brand whether you’re an e-commerce vendor, online retailer, small business, startup or large retailer in need of international fulfillment services. Phase V’s logistics advisers will work with you to increase efficiency and reduce costs making the process stress-free.
- Order & Inventory Management is seamless with Phase V’s easy-to-use, real time inventory monitoring that integrates smoothly with most shopping carts, thoroughly automating your inventory management system. We manage and process your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders. You are able to see changes in your inventory instantaneously on our web-based dashboard as well as monitor inventory forecasts so you can plan ahead making the best financial decisions for your business. Over the last 30 years, we have worked hard to perfect our procedures for inventory control using SKUs to maintain accurate information regarding your inventory. From the moment your inventory is received at the Phase V warehouse until the moment it has reached its final destination, you will be informed every step of the way.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics through Phase V’s dedicated operations network will support all of your business needs. Fulfillment warehouses conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida offering secure, humidity controlled and ambient temperature storage for your products continually audit inbound and outbound inventory. Customized distribution programs for your company offer domestic and international distribution all while updating inventory so you can track products throughout the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions are key to fulfillment solutions that work well. Our customized, state-of-the-art fulfillment software allows you 24/7 visibility through our web-based dashboard. You will be able to easily create and monitor existing orders, search and edit orders, view inventory levels, receive low inventory alerts, check return statuses, view invoices and inventory reports, and much more.
- Customer Management is key at Phase V because we understand customer support is important for your business. By increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, we are helping you build long term customer relationships. From the moment we become your partner, we will work with you to improve the process and offer reporting that provides full transparency.
Phase V’s 30 years of experience in increasing your sales with our fully automated fulfillment systems, means we work with all businesses in the Jacksonville area, no matter the size, established or just starting out. From processing in-store orders to implementing e-commerce shopping carts, from multiple channels into our inventory control system, your company’s consistent customer care stance works to create brand loyalty amongst your clients for years at a time.
When all of your products are packed and shipped from one location, with transparent, real time inventory monitoring, you can focus on the future of your brand and leave the rest to Phase V. Contact us to learn how we can work with your Jacksonville area company to save you money and grow your brand, with our tailored options, customized to your fulfillment needs.