As the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted almost every part of life as we knew it and continues to reshape the economy and business communications, Phase V is still working through this global crisis to deliver your customers’ orders in a timely fashion.
We have all seen how Amazon is prioritizing high-demand products, such as household staples and medical supplies. While we realize that these measures are important in these uncertain times, FBA has caused many companies to face delays and frustrations in getting their shipments out on time. As Amazon seems to have no concrete plan about when companies other than household staple and medical supply companies will be able to restock and return to a new normal, companies that rely on Fulfillment by Amazon are looking for a better solution.
Phase V: Our Unique Five Step process
At Phase V, we can handle all of your fulfillment needs. Our unique 5-step process ensures your business continues to run as usual even during difficult times. Partnering with Phase V offers you peace of mind, as your company continues to function and save money with our streamlined approach that looks like this:
- Receiving and Examining Inventory – When your inventory arrives, we immediately examine it for quality and quantity.
- Warehousing and Secure Storage – Your dedicated space is climate balanced to preserve the quality of your products, in our secure facility in Fort Myers, Florida, near all major shipping and transport connections.
- Secure Inventory and Order Management – We monitor your inventory at regular intervals and our data-based technology platform allows you to see your inventory in real-time, set up low inventory alerts, create and edit orders and much more.
- Pick, Pack and Shipping – Our skilled 3PL (Third-party Logistics) team will pack your products to your detailed specs and our expert shipping pros can manage carriers and delivery options while saving you money and delivering your products on time – keeping your customers happy.
- Comprehensive Customer Service – Our live, 24/7 customer service reps are available to answer questions and address your customers' concerns, any time, day or night.
While we can’t predict when the world will get back normal, at Phase V, it’s still business as usual. There’s no need to wait for Amazon to go back to normal operations. Check out our website for more information or request your free, customized quote here.
Phase V continues to be a great one-stop solution for all of your fulfillment logistics!