As online shopping continues to evolve, a growing number of businesses are attempting to manage their increasing supply chain and fulfillment operation demands while also staying on top of their product development and manufacturing initiatives. Unless part of your business is set up to include warehousing and fulfillment operations, when your business grows into its next phase of expansion, you’re going to be faced with several obstacles that can derail your growth. You can either spend a lot of time and labor to find, rent, or purchase a warehouse facility, in addition to hiring and training staff to handle your order fulfillment process, or you can partner with a third-party logistics (3PL) company to optimize your fulfillment operations. During the past ten years, the third-party logistics industry has grown significantly as manufacturers and retailers see the cost savings and improvement to their overall fulfillment processes that third-party logistics services bring to the table.
When you join forces with third-party logistics services, such as Phase V, you can turn your focus back to your core business, such as product development and manufacturing. Phase V Fulfillment can improve your fulfillment operations in several ways, such as:
- Streamlining your fulfillment operations to expedite your orders and meet increasingly faster delivery demands.
- Saving money on everything you need to run a fulfillment operation, including warehouse leases, training for fulfillment staff, packing supplies, shipping costs, and more.
- Taking the guesswork out of shipping, as third-party logistics teams are knowledgeable about freight regulations and can cut through the red tape, sending your orders to their destinations securely, as fast and efficiently as possible.
- Providing one-on-one customer care with live customer service reps to answer your customer's questions.
- Providing data-driven, user-friendly, dedicated fulfillment technology that allows transparency in your order fulfillment process, with real-time inventory updates and low inventory messaging capabilities.