We serve Columbus based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
About a hundred miles southwest of Atlanta, near well-known US Army infantry training base, Ft. Benning, Columbus, GA is home to the longest urban white water rafting course in the world. The Fountain City is also known for housing many corporate headquarters; Columbus hosts a vibrant commercial sector that supports her military base and her many outdoor adventures and indoor art and dining industry. When your Columbus area business is ready to move ahead to a new state of increased sales and commercial success and you are growing beyond your original visions, you might want to consider a third-party logistics company to keep your momentum going.
Focusing on your business is difficult when your expansion gets caught up in managing your order processing
Many Muscogee County companies get unwittingly sidetracked, when they start to see increased sales that require more space for warehousing expanding inventories. With warehousing comes a whole host of requirements, such as renting or purchasing and maintaining warehouse space, in addition to training and supervising staff to perform your order processing operations and manage your inventory. Sadly, this means that some businesses spend more of their valuable time managing their inventory than focusing on developing new products.
Phase V works with you to develop the best practices for your brand’s shipping needs
For Columbus-based businesses, partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company, means we work with you to get to know your western Georgia business, providing customized, scalable solutions for your brand’s order fulfillment initiatives. Strategically located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, we reduce your warehouse rent and labor costs by carefully storing your products in our protected, humidity controlled storage facilities with air conditioning capabilities. Situated near local and international ports of call and shipping routes, Phase V expertly processes all of your orders from start to finish and afterwards, when applicable.
Phase V’s comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services such as Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment. Phase V will skillfully manage your inventory, no matter how small or how large, using stock keeping units (SKUs) for accuracy when receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping your company’s orders. Phase V’s packing pros expertly handle your specialized packing instructions. We use the latest in logistics technology to provide flexible order fulfillment procedures customized for your brand whether you’re an online retailer, small business, startup, large retailer or e-commerce vendor, in need of international fulfillment services. Phase V’s logistics advisers will work with you to increase efficiency and reduce costs making the process stress-free for you and your team.
- Order & Inventory Management is seamless and accurate with Phase V’s easy-to-use, real time inventory monitoring that integrates smoothly with most shopping carts, thoroughly automating your inventory management system. We manage and process your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders. You are able to see changes in your inventory instantaneously on our web-based dashboard as well as monitor inventory forecasts so your Columbus, Georgia business can plan ahead determining what may be in high demand and when. From the moment your inventory is received at our warehouse until the moment it has reached its final destination, you will be informed every step of the way. Over the last 30 years, Phase V has developed stringent procedures for inventory control using SKUs to help you make better financial decisions for your company in the long term.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics through Phase V’s dedicated operations network will support all of your business needs. Our fulfillment warehouses, conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, offer secure, humidity controlled storage with air conditioning capabilities for your products and will continually audit inbound and outbound inventory for your brand. Customized distribution programs for your company offer domestic and international distribution all while updating inventory so you can track products throughout the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions are integral to fulfillment solutions that work well. Our customized, state-of-the-art fulfillment software provides you with 24/7 visibility through our web-based dashboard. You will be able to easily create and monitor existing orders, search and edit orders, view inventory levels, receive low inventory alerts, check return statuses, view invoices and inventory reports, and much more.
- Customer Management is key at Phase V because we understand customer support is important for your business, no matter how small or large your Columbus, GA business is. By increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty, we are helping you build long term customer relationships. From the moment we become your partner, we will work with you to improve the process and offer reporting that provides full transparency.
Phase V’s vast experience with a wide array of businesses means our fulfillment experts are ready to assist small and large Columbus-based businesses in any industry with their fulfillment needs. Below is an overview of some industries we have worked with:
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
At Phase V Fulfillment Company, we want to know what your Columbus business’s goals are. Our flexible, scalable and cost-effective solutions to your supply chain activities custom fits your business to the services you need to grow into a larger, more successful company. We realize that consistent quality in customer experience drives return sales and builds brand loyalty. Across your physical store locations and your multi-channel platforms, packing, shipping and managing your inventory from one centralized location just makes sense. Call Phase V today to learn how we can partner with your Columbus area business and grow into your next stage of success along with you!