We serve Columbia based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
South Carolina’s capital and the Palmetto State’s second largest city, Columbia’s charm embraces both tradition and innovation. With an ambitious downtown revitalization, restaurants, art galleries, performing arts venues and other exciting startups and established businesses continue to generate a buzz, while preserving historic settings. Home to the University of South Carolina and Fort Jackson, the US Army's largest and most active combat entry training installation, Columbia’s commercial sector is booming. Many companies enjoying a boost due to extensive urban development projects on Columbia’s revitalization scene may be reaching a point where they are starting to think about expanding operations to accommodate increased sales. This process can get a little tricky, as most small businesses do not have warehousing, distribution and inventory management automatically built into their business plans.
While expansion is exciting, growing pains can derail progress, as you figure out how to keep your supply chain moving smoothly. Thinking about purchasing or renting and maintaining warehouse space? Training personnel to process orders and manage your inventory? Are you overwhelmed? Why not think about outsourcing your fulfillment operations to an experienced third-party fulfillment company? Our fulfillment warehouses are located in Fort Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, making them the perfect locations for affordable and efficient distribution for business in the Eastern, Western and Southern United States.
Phase V Fulfillment Company, located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona can help your Columbia, South Carolina business save money and avoid the pitfalls of business expansion
We partner with your Columbia area business to help streamline your order processes and inventory management operations. Saving money and time, Phase V works with your company to deliver a cost-effective, time-efficient plan to fast-track your products through your supply chain and into your satisfied customers’ hands.
Phase V Fulfillment Company’s experience in third-party logistics spans more than 30 years over a wide variety of industries. Our knowledgeable personnel is ready to assist your large or small Richland County businesses with all of your fulfillment needs. Over the years, some of the industries we have worked with include:
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
Phase V Fulfillment Company helps you implement data-driven, flexible solutions
When we partner with your Greater Columbia area business, Phase V Fulfillment Company helps you develop customized, scalable solutions for your order fulfillment services. Conveniently located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, our secure, humidity controlled facilities with air conditioning capabilities, our team of skilled warehouse personnel diligently onboard your inventory to a dedicated area. Located near all international and domestic ports of call and shipping routes, Phase V expertly processes all of your orders from our warehouse to their intended destinations.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services – Phase V manages Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment, assigning your inventory stock keeping units (SKUs) throughout the fulfillment process. From receiving to storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders to your clientele, our packing specialists follow your brand’s specs, completing every order with branded marketing materials and shipping labels. Our state-of-the-art logistics technology is easy to use, featuring order fulfillment procedures, customized for your central South Carolina-based brand, whether you are a startup, a small business, an e-commerce vendor, a large retailer or an online retailer in need of international fulfillment services. Working with you towards optimal efficiency and performance, we help lower your company’s shipping costs. Plus, your Phase V logistics team makes sure your entire process remains stress-free from beginning to end.
- Order & Inventory Management – User-friendly, our inventory monitoring software integrates seamlessly with most online shopping carts, with real-time updates 24/7 to automate your inventory management system. Our experienced staff processes and manages your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders, using SKUs and a system of exacting methods to maintain optimal accuracy levels. With Phase V’s reputation as an experienced third-party logistics provider, you can rest assured that your products will arrive on time.
Phase V’s web-based dashboard lets you view your orders in real time. In addition to easily accessing your inventory at any time, you can also monitor your inventory and forecast plans for increasing sales cycles for your Columbia, SC business. Tracking your orders from receiving at the Phase V facility to delivery at intended destinations, you can stay in touch with your inventory, through each step of the fulfillment process.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics -Phase V’s dedicated logistics team works to ensure our services to support all of your Columbia company’s needs. From our prime Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona locations, our facilities offer secure, humidity-controlled storage with air conditioning capabilities for your inventory. Our logistics specialists will develop customized distribution, for your Richland County business, continually auditing your in and outbound inventory programs for optimal shipping rates and carrier With domestic and international distribution in addition to instant inventory updates, you can track orders throughout the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions – Did you know the key to properly functioning fulfillment operations lies in the technology you use? At Phase V, our state-of-the-art fulfillment software promotes transparency, through our web-based dashboard. With 24/7 visibility, your team can stay in touch with your orders, edit existing orders, create new orders, check return statuses, pull up invoices, check inventory levels, and even set up low inventory alerts and so much more.
- Customer Management – Central to Phase V’s fulfillment success is exceptional customer service. We know that good customer relations build brand loyalty and our customer service reps are all prepared to help bolster your long-term customer relationships. Partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company means we work with your local Columbia business to improve your fulfillment operations, promoting return business and referral sales from your loyal customer base.
For over 30 years in the : in the fulfillment industry supporting businesses with their business expansion needs, Phase V customizes fulfillment systems that work with all businesses in the Columbia, SC area, including small and large companies, startups, as well as established brands. We are your one-stop shop for processing in-store orders to coordinating your multi-channel sales, to integrating e-commerce shopping carts. From our dedicated software to our consistent customer service, we support brand loyalty, building strong client relationships for years to come.
With one central location for all of your fulfillment operations and instant, real-time inventory monitoring, Phase V keeps your Columbia brand ahead in the supply chain industry. Contact us to learn how we can partner with your enterprise to help increase your bottom line and grow your capital city business, with our streamlined solutions, tailored to your expanding fulfillment needs.