We serve Charlotte based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
As the third fastest growing city in the US, Charlotte, North Carolina is home to a diverse range of businesses, serving as the home base for six Fortune 500 companies, including Bank of America, Lowe’s Home Improvement and Duke Energy. Charlotte’s metropolitan area offers great potential for new business growth and expansion, as more people move to Charlotte’s emerging global city environment.
When your Charlotte business is ready to move to the next phase of your business plan, you may encounter some unexpected growing pains. Do you need to rent or purchase warehouse space and hire a staff to manage your order processing? Your product development team needs to focus on the tasks you hired them to do instead of packing products and unraveling the mysteries of shipping rules and regulations. Have you thought about outsourcing your fulfillment processes to a third-party logistics company?
Phase V Fulfillment Company can help make sense of your Charlotte business’s expansion
With so much going on with your Charlotte area business, partnering with Phase V Fulfillment Company can help automate your supply chain operations with our customized, scalable solutions. As a one-of-a-kind, one-stop shop for all of your company’s order processing and inventory management, Phase V learns about your Charlotte business while devising the most cost-effective plan geared towards streamlining your packing and shipping operations and increasing your sales. Located in Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, we store and process your inventory from our secured facilities near major local and international ports of call and shipping routes. From receiving your products to delivering them to your customers, our experienced logistics staff expertly packs and ships your orders.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services include Pick & Pack, Order Fulfillment, Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment. Accurately managing your inventory, Phase V uses stock keeping units or SKUs to facilitate receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping your orders. Our packing experts prepare your orders, according to your specifications, including branded materials and any applicable inserts, customized for your e-commerce business, online retail company, small business, startup or large retail company in need of international fulfillment services.
- Order & Inventory Management with Phase V’s data driven, real time inventory management system. Our easy-to use, our web-based software integrates seamlessly with online shopping carts for a totally automated inventory management system. Processing your current orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders, we apply our 30 years of experience in third-party logistics to maintain optimal accuracy levels. You can track your inventory instantly, in real time from your user-friendly dashboard, in addition to generating inventory forecasts to get a jump on your busy seasons and make informed financial decisions. We keep you updated from the time your orders leave our warehouse until they are in your satisfied customers’ hands.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics developed through Phase V’s dedicated operations network supports all of your Charlotte area business needs. At our fulfillment warehouses located in North Ft. Myers, Florida and Phoenix, Arizona, we continually update audits on inbound and outbound inventory. We can customize distribution programs for your Mecklenburg County company, for domestic and international distribution.
- Technology that helps automate your fulfillment processes is key to logistical solutions that work well. Transparent state-of-the-art software allows 24/7 visibility customized for your inventory through our web-based dashboard. You can easily edit orders, create new orders, edit existing orders, search orders, view inventory levels, set up low inventory alerts as well as view invoices, check return statuses and perform many other administrative tasks for your Charlotte-based company.
- Customer Management takes a front seat at Phase V Fulfillment Company. We know how critical good customer support is in building long term relationships. Exemplary customer service breeds customer satisfaction and brand loyalty that generates return business and referral sales for your Charlotte-based business. As your partner, Phase V will work to improve the customer service experience for your clients and provide full transparent reporting.
At Phase V Fulfillment Company, we are experienced in working alongside many industries, representing a broad range of businesses. Our customer service reps are ready to work with your Queen City enterprise, in any industry to improve your fulfillment processes. An overview of some of the businesses we currently work with include:
- Retail Products
- Fashion Apparel
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kick-starters & Startups
Phase V Fulfillment Company can help your Charlotte company stay current while moving through some logistical growing pains in your company’s expansion. With 30 years of experience in increasing sales and automating fulfillment systems, we can work with your Metropolitan Charlotte area business, no matter the size or industry. Whether you are just starting out or looking to streamline your supply chain processes, Phase V partners with you to provide real solutions that work for your bottom line. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your Charlotte business thrive!