We serve Charleston based businesses with our warehouse located in Southwest Florida.
One of the most popular destinations on the southeast coast, in 2016, Charleston, SC was ranked the "World's Best City" by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Indeed, Charleston’s got something for everyone. Businesses in Charleston benefit from a teeming tourist industry, packed full of history and architectural delights, an expanding population in North Charleston and Summerville and the ever-growing popularity of her many surrounding beach communities. If your Charleston area business is thriving and you’re growing at a pace that’s got you wondering where you are going to store your increasing inventory and how you will coordinate order processing and inventory management with the staff you have in place, maybe it is time to consider outsourcing your supply chain operations. A third-party logistics company could save a lot of money in warehouse costs and labor overheads.
Phase V Fulfillment Company, located in Ft. Myers, Florida can help you coordinate your Charleston, SC business’s expansion and streamline your supply chain processes
Phase V Fulfillment Company can help your Charleston business grow into your next phase, skipping a lot of the guesswork and extra expenses involved with operating your own in-house order processing and inventory management systems. At Phase V, you are not just another fulfillment customer; we partner with you and your Charleston area business to find the most cost-effective, time-efficient ways to get your products to your customers. Our fulfillment warehouse is located in Fort Myers, Florida, making it a perfect location for affordable and efficient distribution for business in the Eastern and South United States. With flexible and scalable solutions, we work to save you time and money so you can focus on your coastal Carolina company’s business goals.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Fulfillment Services- From Pick & Pack and Order Processing to Wholesale Fulfillment and Direct to Consumer Fulfillment, Phase V will manage your Charleston company’s inventory strategically, using stock keeping units (SKUs) at all points of contact, including receiving, storing, removing, preparing and shipping orders to your customers. We know that accuracy is essential. Our packing pros proficiently follow your custom packing instructions and specs. Using the most current logistics technology, we provide flexible order fulfillment protocols, customized for your brand. Small businesses, startups, large retailers, e-commerce vendors, or online retailers in need of international fulfillment services can all benefit from our logistics advisers working closely with your brand, improving efficiency, reducing costs and making your order process stress-free from beginning to end.
- Order & Inventory Management- Phase V’s user-friendly, real-time inventory monitoring software will provide a seamless transition; your team will find our software easy to work with. Integrating smoothly with most shopping carts, our state-of-the-art software thoroughly automates your inventory management system. Phase V processes your orders, backorders, future ship orders and multi-channel orders. Our experienced inventory specialists follow rigorous procedures, using SKUs to maintain the highest level of accuracy possible based on our experience in the industry. With the essential ability to see changes in your inventory instantaneously on our web-based dashboard, as well as monitor inventory forecasts, you can plan ahead and make the best decisions for your company’s next cycle. Transparency is important to Phase V. From the moment your inventory is received at the Phase V warehouse until the moment it reaches its final destination, you can monitor it every step of the way.
- Warehousing, Distribution & Logistics - Phase V’s dedicated operations network supports all of your company’s needs. Our fulfillment warehouse, located in nearby Ft. Myers, Florida, features secure, humidity-controlled, ambient temperature storage for your inventory. At our facilities, Phase V continually audits inbound and outbound inventory. We can also design customized distribution programs for your Charleston area company that offer domestic and international distribution, updating inventory so your customers can track their orders throughout the shipping process.
- Technology Solutions - Fulfillment solutions that work well rely on excellent software. Phase V’s state-of-the-art fulfillment customized software delivers 24/7 visibility, through our easily accessible web-based dashboard. From our dashboard, you can easily create and monitor existing orders, monitor inventory levels, edit orders, receive low inventory alerts, view return statuses, check invoices, generate inventory reports, and much more.
- Customer Management - Crucial to Phase V’s philosophy, we realize customer support is a top concern for your company. Improving customer satisfaction rates and increasing brand loyalty, we help you develop long-term customer relationships that will carry your business into the future. As your partner, Phase V will work with your Charleston-based business providing full transparent reporting at all times, increasing your orders and growing your bottom line.
Phase V Fulfillment Company’s experience with a vast array of businesses covers many industries. Prepped and ready to work with your Charleston company, in just about any industry, we will work to improve your fulfillment processes, saving you money and time. Since 1980, Phase V has been working with a variety of industries including:
- Pet Products
- Kitting and Assembly Services for large sellers
- Small Electronics
- Health and Fitness
- Monthly subscription programs
- Small Businesses
- Kickstarters & Startups
Phase V Fulfillment Company, your one-stop supply chain solutions headquarters, can help your Charleston, South Carolina business move into your next expansion phase seamlessly. Saving your business time and money, Phase V works with you to help you expand in one of the best cities in the world. Contact us to find out how Phase V can help your Charleston area business initiate a more optimized workflow for your growing future.