Warehouse Associate Job
We currently have entry-level, warehouse associate positions available in our Fort Myers, FL warehouse.
The warehouse associate performs a variety of functions that will include packing and shipping orders. The associate will be managing, organizing, retrieving stock, overseeing inventory, and storing products in the warehouse. The warehouse associate is going to need to be able to separate freight and do basic warehouse work.
- Computer Savvy
- Walk or stand for most of the shift
- Wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes as appropriate
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Must have basic math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes throughout the day (up to 50 lbs.)
- Forklift experience a plus
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
- Team-oriented with the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Are you ready to join our team?
Fill out an application here.