Responsible for the execution of sales strategies, initiating contacts with potential and existing customers, identifying their needs, selling them appropriate services/solutions and successfully on-boarding international and domestic fulfillment accounts.
The business development representative must have the ability to generate new client sales that are both profitable and mutually beneficial to Phase V.
This position requires a thorough understanding of the sales processes and cycles. The candidate must be goal-oriented, decisive, good communicator, patient, friendly, open to challenges, and analytic. Occasional travel (up to 10-20%)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead management and processing
- Identifying and targeting relevant industries
- Researching, prospecting and Lead generation
- Updating CRM applications as you communicate with clients and move them along the sales funnel
- Quote and compute rates for new services accurately, send quotations
- Occasional travel for large prospects and trade shows
- Establish accounts in billing systems
- Obtain customer credit card information
- Work closely with operations and site managers in the account design & workflow
- Meet established productivity goals based on base rate revenue and retention
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior business development/sales experience is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Target and bonus driven personality
- Consultative selling
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions independently
The Warehouse Associate performs a variety of functions that will include, packing and shipping orders. The associate will be managing, organizing, retrieving stock, overseeing inventory, and storing products in the warehouse. The warehouse associate is going to need to be able to separate freight and do basic warehouse work.
- Computer Savvy
- Walk or stand for most of the shift
- Wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes as appropriate
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Must have basic math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes throughout the day (up to 50 lbs.)
- Forklift experience a plus
- Punctual, dependable and reliable
- Team oriented with the ability to work well and communicate with others.
Phase V is offering internship positions to learn more about operations, marketing, finance, and sales. Apply the knowledge you have gained in a professional setting and attain real-world experience that can help you get started in your career. We offer training to become familiar with all aspects of business. Join us now!
Are you ready to join our team?
Fill out an application here.