As online shopping gains more of the market share, consumers want more options in shipping and delivery options. Often, when it comes to checking out and finalizing the order process, online shoppers will lose interest in the sale for one or more of the following reasons:
- Shipping rates are more than they want to pay to purchase items online.
- Estimated arrival times of your products don't fit in with their schedules.
- They are going on vacation or will be out of town when the item arrives.
- When consumers can't get their products through the carrier of their choice.
- Inability to split delivery locations.
For these reasons and many others, cart abandonment happens. Savvy online shoppers will go to a different seller to compare shipping and carrier options and you may lose your sale. What can companies do to reduce cart abandonment at checkout?
Phase V Fulfillment Company lets you give your customers what they want: More shipping and delivery options
At Phase V Fulfillment Company, we offer some simple, affordable third party logistics solutions that cut down on cart abandonment, increasing your sales and helping you grow your brand. Our future ship ordering and inventory management services give your customers more shipping and delivery options, that work to complete sales and keep customers coming back to your store for the convenience you offer them. Customer satisfaction in purchasing and shipping builds long term relationships and brand loyalty.
Future shipping increases sales
increases your sales when shoppers find products they like and may want to purchase them now and have the option to ship them later because they:
Phase V inventory management services gives you layers of transparency
- want to ensure they can get a product they continually use, but don't have adequate storage space to accommodate bulk shipments.
- send products as gifts, to arrive on a certain date, such as for a birthday or anniversary and don't want to take the chance that the item won't be available when they want it.
- get the Christmas spirit in July or want to get ahead of the holiday shopping rush but want their gifts to arrive in December.
- find a great bargain on items they want to use for an upcoming event but don't want to allocate space for these items until they need them.
- want to take advantage of end of season clearance prices but won't need the products until the beginning of next year's season.
- will be away from their delivery destination but want to secure their items for delivery when they return.
- want items to arrive at a vacation destination or business conference but not before they do.
For a multitude of reasons, shoppers may want to buy it now and ship it later, or spread out their shipping, throughout the year. Phase V future ship services makes it easy to accommodate your customers' timetables. With our easy to use, inventory software you get real time product stock counts and tools to manage your inventory.
- Inventory level alerts
You can set up low inventory level alerts that send a message to let you know when it's time to restock your products in order to avoid back order and out of stock messages that can deter customers from visiting your store in the future.
- Analysis and forecasting
Our multi-faceted inventory software makes generating forecasting reports and timely sales data will help save time and money, highlighting your most popular products and alerting you to those that you may want to offer at a discount to promote sales.
- Shopping cart integration and multi-channel marketing
Our software integrates with most shopping carts and coordinates all of your multi-channel marketing activities in one centralized location.
Phase V Fulfillment Company offers many ways to optimize your product ordering operations. Our future ship services and advanced transparent, inventory management system are just a few of the ways we can help you grow your brand and increase sales. Contact us when you're looking to streamline your order processing operations.
Posted in Order Management | Posted on 05/25/2017